I am currently a Ph.D. student at SHI Labs, under the guidance of Professor Humphrey Shi. My research interests lies at computer vision and deep learning.
Prior to joining SHI Labs, I received M.S. in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota Twin Cities in 2020, and B.S. in Physics from the University of Science and Technology of China in 2016.
- [Jul 2023] Move to Atlanta recently and start my new journey at Georgia Tech. Coffee is on me if you are around!
- [Mar 2023] Check out our new work Forget-Me-Not: Learning to Forget in Text-to-Image Diffusion Models!
- [Feb 2023] Two papers (Specialist Diffusion & Image-specific Prompt Learning) are accepted to CVPR 2023!
- [Feb 2023] We are welcoming participants to the 4th Agriculture-Vision Challenge at CVPR 2023.
- [Jan 2023] New Versatile Diffusion Demo is available on Hugging Face.